Sunday, December 16, 2007

Luscious Lips - Soccer MILF

This Story is Dedicated to lusciouslips73 - Imagefap 34yr old Big Boob MILF Model





I pulled down my soccer shorts and reached into my underwear and pulled out my cock. I was looking up at the ceiling when I felt some warm liquid come out my cock and down the drain. It was just past 6pm on Friday night during the summer. My soccer team was just finishing the first scrimmage. I put my right hand on the stall next to me for support. I kept running scenarios through my mind on who to start in tomorrow fist game. My team the Blue Devils were playing the Johns Town Warriors at 8am on Saturday. Last year we won the under 16 boys soccer league and went all the way to national finals in Vegas before losing on penalty kicks. I was hoping for some new boys this years to go with some of the better kids from last year. I heard the whistle blow and the soccer ball hit the restroom door and I put my dick back in my pants and flushed.

I had a assistant coach / trainer who like me was just out of college and just turned 21 last week. His name was Leif and he was about 6ft with blonde hair and drove the girls crazy. His girlfriend broke up with him on his birthday and I was hoping to take him out tomorrow after the game to forget about her. We read the rules and requirements and made sure everyone had a uniform. we named two team captains and made sure everyone new to get to the game an hour early. I liked to have a meeting with them before we start to stretch and kids are always late.

"If your new to the team this year make sure I meet your parents or guardian before the game. Thank you slackers. See ya tomorrow, go Blue Devils." I said. I shook a few hands with some fathers and mothers after practice and handed out some sheets of what I expected from each kid. Every year I always get one parent or two who wants there kid to play more or they know more about soccer than me. So when I got a few parents already grumbling before we even played a game, I told them to relax and hope to see them tomorrow for the first game.

We started strong and by end of the first half we were up 2-0. We made a couple of free kicks and then finished off with a great header to win 5-0. I told the kids we were heading for pizza after the game. I was picking up some of the soccer balls with Leif, when I heard "Coach, I like you to me neighbor. She is watching me while my parents are out of town on the weekends." said Steve. Steve is our goalie and a pretty good one. He had told me before the season started that his parents were going to see his sister on the weekends and would not make some of the games but he had a neighbor who was willing to help.



I saw Leif drop his bags of balls and look in my direction. I turned with a soccer ball in my left hand and almost fell over. Steve's neighbor was very attractive and hot. She was a recently divorce 34 year old women who had a great smile and a huge chest. She extended her hand and shook mine but I did not say a word, my mouth was open but nothing was coming out. She giggled and flipped her sandy blonde hair to the side. She had two big gold hoop earrings and a gold wrist watch on her left arm. She had a few rings on her fingers and her dark red fingernails were capped off by white tips. She had a light Orange crew shirt that was cut out in front and showed off her immense cleavage. She had tiny white shorts that stretched over her fine perfect ass. She had a black studded belt that rode on high on her hips. She had the perfect smile and gorgeous dark red lips. I instantly got an erection and had to move the soccer ball to cover my groin.

"My name is Ms. Lips but my friends call me Luscious sweetie. Stevie has told me so much about you and the other players. I don't know much about the game but I definitely know when we score. He He" she said. "Glad to meet you. I am so happy that Steve has such a nice neighbor that can help when his parents are out of town. If there are any questions or if you ever need some help please do not hesitate to ask. Here is my card with my home number and cell. Thank you." I said. I watched as Stave and his neighbor walked in front of me back to her car. Leif caught up with me and we got in his car and through the soccer balls in the trunk.

Leif was tieing his shoe just outside the driver side door when I saw Steve and his neighbor drive by the car. She drove a royal blue 2008 mini van with the dark tinted windows and drop down DVD player in the back. I saw Stevie playing a game in the back of the van and she had her turn signal on. I leaned up and strained my eyes and made out her license plate "luciuoslips73" on the back. She had a bumper sticker that read Imagefap Model on her bumper. I wrote her number down on a piece of scratch paper and Leif jumped in and we drove to the pizza place.

I got home around midnight and Leif dropped me off at my house. I stumbled up the driveway and turned my key and headed for my bedroom. I just got to my bed and noticed a blinking light on my cell phone. I did not hear my cell at the bar after we left the kids at the pizza place. "Hi Coach, I am not sure if you remember me but I met you after the game today. I am Stevie neighbor Luscious and I was hoping you might have some free time on Sunday to help out Stevie. He was complaining in the car that he needs some advice on being a better goalie. Call me back. Bye!" said Luscious.

I got up about 10am on Sunday and hit call return on my cell phone. It was Steve neighbor and she asked once again for me to come over and help Stevie out with some pointers. I said no problem and put on some soccer shorts and a blur t-shirt and a change of clothes for later. I put in some jeans and a black t-shirt and a pair of white cotton briefs. I drove about 20 minutes and pulled into Steve driveway.

I walked up the side and saw Steve in his back yard. I looked toward the back sliding glass door and saw his neighbor just inside. She waved to me and I waved a friendly hello to her. I showed Steve some tricks and kicked the soccer ball with him until 4pm, when I heard the garage door open and his parents car pull in. I greeted the Smith's and told them I would see them for Tuesday game. I was picking up my soccer ball when I heard. "Coach your not leaving just yet. I just said goodbye to the Smith's, they were going out for dinner. I was hoping you could help with learning the game better. How come all the players can't use there hands? Wouldn't that be easier?" Luscious said. I just shook my head no.

"Why don;t you follow me over to my house just over there (she pointed). I'll pour us a drink and we can talk. I need you to help me with a few things." she smiled. "OK, lead the way." I said. She looked better than yesterday. She had on a white sun dress with big sunflowers. She had a yellow bikini top holding up her huge juggs and wore yellow 4inch platform heels that clicked when she walked on the concrete. I smiled as her ass shook under her dress as she put her left hand on her hip.



She held the 8ft high wooden fence open and I locked it behind us. I followed her to her big two story red brick house with white windows. We went and sat in her kitchen and she poured me a cold glass of lemonade. I looked down and notice she had a small tattoo of a pair of red lips on her right ankle and a red rose on her left ankle. She had a gold chain around her waist and a black choker around her neck. She still had the same great dark red lips and finger nails and her toenail also matched. I watched as she strutted around her kitchen and she got some ice cubes out of the freeser. Her nipples became erect from the cold air from the freezer and I tried not to stare. She placed 4 ice cubes in my glass and wiped her fingers on her lips. "Wow those ice cubes are cold. Yessss! she moaned.

I shifted my body on my chair trying to hide my ever growing erection in my shorts. "So what is up with kicking the ball all time." she said. "The players are not allowed to touch the ball, only the goalie can. It's a great game for kids. It teaches them discipline and team building and goals for life." I said. "We'll I'm not sure about teaching them anything but I can tell you have to be in good shape to play. You are in great shape and so is your assistant." she said. "We both play in an adult league on Mondays and Thursdays. We have to keep in shape. I am 6ft 3 and love to stay in shape." I said "I'll say, you definitely fill out a pair of shorts. Giggle! Giggle! Laugh! Laugh!" she said. I smiled and nodded yes.

"You can go upstairs and use my shower if you like. I know you are all hot and sweaty from playing with Stevie and maybe I can ask one more questions when you get out of the shower" she said. "Great, thanks. I hate to drive home in my car all hot and sweaty." I said. I got up from the kitchen table and I follow her upstairs to her bedroom. She pointed to her bathroom and shut the door to her bedroom. I heard her go down the hall and then down stairs. I take off my sweaty shirt and shorts and put my new clothes on the king size bed. She has a big blue silk bed spread with about a dozen pillow on the the comforter. There are 4 big black spiral wooden posts on the bed frame keeping up the white satin canopy. She has two big mirrors on her walk in closets at the left side of the bed and a tiny night stand with a hello kitty alarm clock on the right.

I walk into the bathroom and got in the big shower. She had a huge jacuzzi bathtub able to fit two comfortably and a standing glass shower with gold trim. I turn on the water and it cascades out the top down on my head. I started to soap my body and wash my back. I start washing my dick and my shaved balls and I start to get aroused. I jacked my cock softly only getting my 9 1/2 cock semi hard. I finished shampooing my hair and then rinse. I turn off the shower and grab a big blue towel. I dry off my body and comb my hair using her big hair brush. I put the towel around my shoulders and was still naked when I turned and walked into the bedroom.




"Wow, you sure do clean up good coach. How can I go about getting more playing time for Stevie? That' s my final question honey?" she said and smiled. My legs were shaking and I could barely move. My mouth dropped open as I stared at her lying naked on the bed. She had taken off her clothes and was licking her fingers as she rubbed ice on her nipples. Her breast were wet and she smiled as she stared at my cock. I dropped the towel on the floor and my dick bounced from side to side as I walked around the bed and stood next to her. "Stevie is our goalie, he plays every game. You can use your hands on this." I said. Luscious reached up with her right hand and started to feel my cock. "Hmm, you sure have a great big cock Coach. Maybe I better inspect him more closely. She leaned up and wrapped her beautiful red lips around my cock head. She took her red finger nails and fondle my hairless balls. She guided her tongue down my shaft and slowly inserted more and more cock into her mouth. She gagged at first and spat a huge wad of spit on it as she tried to deep throat my dick.



After 15 minutes of giving me head I reached down and started to play with her right nipple. I tweaked her hard nipple and ran my hand through her hair. She looked up with her blue eyes and smiled as my cock was stuffed in her face. She took her right hand as was playing with her pussy. I reached down with my right hand and started to rub her cunt lips. After a few strokes she closed her eyes and her stomach contracted and she let go her first orgasm. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes "God I have to fuck you. Give me that cock in my tight pussy. I need to be fucked like animal." she said. I took my cock out her mouth and wiped my pre-cum on her left cheek and slapped her luscious lips with the tip of my cock head. She smiled and engulfed my cock and I felt her lips finally reach the base of my cock. I looked down and her eyes staring back at me and she bounced my big balls on her chin. She reached between my legs and massaged my ass as I fucked her mouth with my dick. After a few more strokes, I jammed my cock in her throat and pulled her hair and she smiled as my dick exploded and hit the back of her throat. Big gobs of white goo slid down her mouth into her throat. She gagged a little and some cum leaked out her mouth onto her big tits.



"You fucker. Your cum taste so sweet. Now get up and fuck me with that monster cock of yours." she said. "This cock, you want this big cock. Move you ass to the end of the bed right here (I pointed to the edge in front of me) and bring your tits up to your lips. Suck those boobs and make a valley to put my cock in, while it gets harder." I said. She brought her huge juggs to her lips and sucked her nipples and played with her pussy. I slapped my cock on top of her boobs and fucked her cleavage. She shot her tongue out and sucked the top of my cock when in hit her lips after it slid through her big boobs pressed together. I finally pulled her hair to get her to stand up and she smiled as I turned her around.

"Bend over and put your face on the bed. Good! Put your knees together. Good! Now play with your pussy. Good! This won't hurt a bit baby!!" I said. I inserted my cock into her pussy and her luscious lips parted and slid around my cock head. She tried to turn her head to see me but I slapped her big ass and she moaned. I rammed my cock into her pussy and it squirted on my stomach. She had another orgasm the instant I got 1/2 of my cock into her tight pussy. I started to fuck her fast and hard and she screamed and moan for more. "You like fucking young guys, showing them how to fuck beautiful older women. Do you like young guys, well do you whore??? Fuck your pussy feels good bitch" I said. She closed her eyes and bit a pillow as I rammed my cock into her pussy. Her legs gave out and her body fell onto the sheets. I got on the bed and propped her ass back into the air. "Fuck baby, your not getting off that easy. I love your pussy and big lips." I said. I inserted my cock back into her pussy and she screamed. A few minutes later I tensed up and came. 20 minutes later I deposited another load into her pussy as she rode my cock and her boobs slapped my face.

I was just done shaking the opposing coach's hand when I heard. "Coach great game out there. Do you need a ride home from the game. I have my mini van just over there." said a women's voice. I turned around and saw Steven neighbor again. I looked and saw Steven parents were taking him home. "Sure that sounds great. Do you have room for one more. My assistant Leif also needs a ride." I said. "Sure, go get him and I will meet you two over there." she said.

I walked over to Leif and said "remember that hot big boob MILF I was telling you about the other day. The one who fucked the shit out of me last week. She wants to give us a ride home. It's about 2 hour drive and we would have to wait for another hour before your Dad picks us up." I pointed at Luscious standing next to her van. She was wearing a black low cut blouse and white Capri pants. She had her hand on her hip and her ass was moving as she leaned against the mini van. "Lets go, I will call my dad and cancel the ride." Leif said.



We walked over to the van. "Here you go Leif, (she handed him the car keys) you don't mind driving while I talk to the Coach. Thanks sweetie!!" she said. Leif jumped into the driver seat and put the van in drive. She had taken the front row of seats out of the mini van and we were sitting in the middle row. There was plenty of leg room in front of us and I noticed Leif putting down the rear view mirror so he could see Luscious sitting next to me. "Why your team played great today. I can't believe you guys traveled 2 hours from town to play a game. Lucky I was here to give you guys a ride" she said. "Thanks!" I said. "I thought you might have called me or stop by my house Coach. You don't like me sweetie." she said. I smiled and looked down and saw her hand massaging her boobs under her blouse.

"I like you Luscious, but I have been busy." I said. "Well I have you for two hours all to myself." she said. We started kissing and she started to run her hands all over my chest and stomach. We started to french kiss and I fondled her left breast and I felt the van move hard to the right. "Leif, your next honey, just don't kill us." she said.

She got on her knees in front of me and pulled down my shorts and started to suck my cock. I looked at Leif who was smiling and I looked out the window as cars were going by. I looked down and she wrapped her big juggs around my cock. We changed positions and I ate her pussy and she came twice on my face. I pushed her back on the blue leather seat and inserted my cock in her pussy. "Fuck, I love you big dick baby. Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes! God you fuck good." she said. I grabbed her legs and felt her ankles next to my ears as I fucked her pussy. She came again on my cock and I tensed up and shot a big load into her pussy. I pulled out my cock and a big white stream came out her pussy and down her mound onto the seat and hit the floor of the mini van.



Leif pulled over and I started to drive the van with just my shirt on. I watched in the rear view mirror as Leif came quickly on her boobs and she sucked his cock clean. She threw him on the floor and rode his cock and her tits slapped his face. He tensed up and screamed and deposit a load her pussy. "God you young studs can fuck. But I am still horny. Got any friends?" she said.

I pulled into a seedy motel out near the airport about 15 minute from home. "Hey Bull how is it going. It's me man! Are any of the guys from school with you. Great! Great! You and the five guys drive out to the "Star Dust Motel" Leif and I are in room 73. We got this real hot big boob MILF who has fucked the shit out of us and wants more. Just bring your cocks, no need for condoms she likes to go bare back.

About 20 minutes later I went to get a few Coke from the vending machine and a bottle from the liquor store next to the motel. I came back and picked up two sales guys at the ice machine who were next staying next door to our room. They had been listening us to us fuck Luscious. I opened the door and the guys had surrounded her and were taking turns fucking her. She had one guy in her ass and two guys in her pussy and she was sucking two cocks in her mouth. Everyone was fondling her big boobs and cumming on her and inside her ass and pussy. I went over and opened the blinds and window. I turned the fan on in the bathroom to help with the smell of sex in the room. An hour later the cops came and they stood in line and fucked her and made me shut the blinds and window.

Leif and I wrapped Luscious in a towel and drove her home. We picked her up and took her inside and laid her on her bed. She was covered in cum and crusted in semen. She had white goo hanging from her hair. Her pussy was bright red and swollen and her ass had purple hands prints on it. She had bite marks on her back, ass and boobs. We walked out and I saw her open her right eye. We smiled as we walked out the front door down the driveway.




Tomorrow we travel across the state for a tournament and I got a call from a women with a royal blue mini van with the license plate "Lusciouslips73" who would like to drive us eight hours to the game instead of flying.

God bless Soccer MILF's everywhere.

No comments: