Monday, August 4, 2008

Porta Potty Fuck

I had just drank 2 bottles of water running through the park. It was
hot near the lake and I now had to use the bathroom very badly. I
had to really take a piss. I scanned the park and saw some portable
toilets near some trees at the edge of the park. It was still early
and I was hoping they had not been used just yet.

There were five large blue porta potties that I open the door and
they were very small inside. There was just the toilet and no where
to wash your hands. All of them did not have toilet paper so I went
down around the last porta potty and about 40 feet back was a large
green port john with white vents on the top and rear of the large
plastic container. I ran quickly and open the door. The handle was
broken and it did not allow me to lock the door as it swung shut
behind me.

I quickly looked around and saw there was a sink to wash my hands.
One large toilet with handles on either side of the lid. There was a
stand up urinal about 2 feet from the large sit down toilet. I
noticed there was plenty of toilet paper and it actual smelled very
nice inside. I stood in front of the urinal. I lifted up my sweat
soaked t-shirt and pulled down my black lyrca running shorts and
freed my half erect cock. I reached down and played with my hairless
balls and pointed my cock into the urinal. I looked down and a warm
jet of liquid was coming out.

I had my back to the door and was still peeing when I heard the door
spring open quickly and slammed behind me. I turned just in time to
see a women pull down her mini skirt and squat on the toilet. She
had long black hair that accented her beautiful smile and dark red
lips. She had long black 4 inch heels on her tiny feet. There were
two large shopping bags from a plus size store down the street from
the park. Her gold bracelets on her right hand scrapped along with
her matching finger nails on the metal handles next to her big ass.

I could smell a strong musk smell in the porta potty as she held her
eyes close and her wetness hit the toilet bottom. I could feel my
dick getting bigger in my hand as I watched this goddess sitting with
in arm length of were I was peeing. I looked up into the plastic
ceiling and moved my hand off my erect cock. A few seconds later I
felt a small hand wrap her fingers around my big cock. I looked down
and she was jacking the final drops into the urinal. I smiled and
turned to my right to give her better access.

I reached down behind her back and pulled up her tight black t-shirt
freeing her big mocha breast. She was easily a size 44 DDD.
The warm air hit her nipples causing
her to grimace and her nipples became full erect. I spun each one
in my two fingers as she lowered her head and started to suck my big
cock. She swirled her tongue around my head making huge slurping
noises as she cuffed my balls. I continued to fuck her face and
fondle her juicy juggs.

I took two steps back as she got off the toilet and we both took off
our clothes quickly. I put the sit down and sat high on the toilet.
She spat on my cock and turned around and mounted my cock. Her warm
butt cheeks fell on my two hands on the side of her body. She
reached back and held on to the metal handles as she rode my cock.
Her hair whipped in my face as I reached around and fondled her
breast. I slapped them together causing her to orgasm hard. She
came all over my cock and dripped down my balls into the toilet.

She got off and I laid her on her back on top of the toilet. I
started to lick her pussy using two fingers than three. I slapped my
big cock on her entrance and it easily slipped in again. She cried
out again with another orgasm as I reached up and graped the handles
to fuck her harder. For the next 20 minutes I slammed her pussy
harder and harder as she screamed. I finally could not take
anymore. My knees were shaking. I dismounted her aimed my cock at
her face. She opened wide as I shot one hot creamy white load on her
face and chin. She licked all my cumm off her face and tits.

I started to wash my hands as I looked over at her. She was still
naked dripping of sweat, cunt juice and my semen. I shook off my
hands and picked up my clothes. "Here Baby, this is my cell number.
Sorry I busted in so quickly without knocking. I drank alot of water
in the dressing room trying on so many bras & panties. My name Tonya
and I want you to have my thong. As I picked it up off the floor she
returned to suck my cock getting me hard again. I left twenty
minutes later after fucking her in the ass on the floor of the porta
potty.

I opened the door to walk out. I walked out passed the first guy
then the next and finally ten construction guys were lined up
outside the porta potty. It seems they had come to replace the
broken door and heard what was going inside. I turned back and saw
the porta potty was rocking and I could here Tonya scream with pleasure.

No comments: