Monday, August 20, 2007

Juggs Christmas

I had only been going out with my new girl friend for less than 2 months when she asked me to go her parents for Christmas. We live in Florida and her parents and relatives live in Vermont. I am not a big fan of snow but I grew up in Buffalo so its not a big deal. I said ok, but she had to promise to give me a special Christmas gift and we would have fun.

We flew in on December 22 and drove about 4hrs through the woods and back country to get to her parents. Margie was happy and could not wait to introduce her family to me. She is about 5ft 8 and has a voluptuous body that measure 40EE - 34 waist and 36 ass. She looks great in a pair of tight jeans and a tube top and loves to flash me her tits when were out in public. She had jet black hair and loves to paint her finger and toenails and wears big gold hoop earrings and high heels ever where we go.

Just before we got there she told me that she could not find a hotel in town so we were going to spend the next 5 days at her parents house. My jaw dropped and I looked at her and she reached over and rubbed my cock inside my jeans. She looked out the wind shield and said "don't worry big boy, I still fuck that big cock around the house when my family not watching." I rubbed her left breast and her big fat nipple got erect and she sighed. I looked up as we pulled down the gravel driveway and saw about 6-7 cars in the parking lot.

We parked the Cadillac and we got out and headed up to her parents home. It was a big two story log cabin with a huge porch and a big barn in the distance. There were 8 bedrooms and 3 baths and they had a big living room and dining area. Her Dad met us at the door and he was little guy about 5ft and little jumpy and he shook my big hand and looked up and yelled "Mary - there here!!" There was some noise from the kitchen and then a door opened and in came Margie mother. Mary was a spitting image of her daughter. Mary was about in her mid forties with long black hair and she had a huge set of tits and could stretch out a tight pair of jeans. She was about 5ft 5 and measured 44FF-38 waist-42 ass. Mary had on white sweater that was barely containing her enormous breast and a apron over her outfit that was stretched to its limit. I smiled and shook Margie mom hand and she gave me a kiss and a big hug. Her tits smashed against my body and I reached down and felt her tight waist and she giggled under my touch.

Mary said "ok everyone Margie home and she has a friend. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes and everyone start coming down." I watched Mary leave and then Margie introduced me to her 2 brothers and 6 cousins who lived about 10 miles away and there wives and kids. I sat next to Margie and then saw her sister Melissa come down. Melissa was about 22 and was going back to college after her winter break. She looked like the rest of the women in the family. She was about 5ft 7 and had to measure 38GG tits-32 waist-34 ass. She had on a short mini skirt that barely hid her shaved pussy that I could see through her white cotton thong. She had a tight red shirt that said "Ho Ho Ho" on the front and "My place or yours Santa" in the back. I watched her sit down and she made eye contact with me and smiled.

There was a knock at the door as the food was being passed and one of the cousins answered the door. A few seconds later the door opened and a older women in her mid fifties wheeled herself inside to the table. Everyone got up and kissed and hugged Margie Grandmother Mildred and they introduced me to her. I look down at her in her wheel chair and she had a little white leather purse and a wife fur coat that she took off and someone hung in the hallway closet. Mildred had on a tiger print black leather outfit that made her body look great. She may have been a grandma but she had the biggest tits of all the women there. She had to be at least 45 HH tits and 36inch waist and 40 inch ass. She smiled at me when she look up and saw I was staring at her big breast. They were busting out of her top and they rested on her handle bars. She got up out of her wheel chair and sat at the table. She had twisted her ankle jogging last week and had to use the chair to get around.

Dinner went by quickly and the adults sat in the living room and they showed me pictures and I drank some hot chocolate and we mad smores in the fire. Around 9pm everyone got up and they hugged me and I got to squeeze all the big breasted women before they all turned in for the night. we got back to our room upstairs at the end next to the 2nd bathroom and my dick was hard as a rock. Margie stood in front of her mirror and I sat on her bed and took off my cloths. Margie bedroom was like she left went she went to college some years back and it kinky to see her get undressed. I laid naked on the bed playing with my cock and Margie crawled into bed and pulled up the sheets.

Two seconds later the door opened and Margie Mom peeked inside and asked us how everything was. Margie Mom said "Margie we are going in to town early tomorrow and why don't you come along and if he wants he can come too or he can relax and wait till we get home in the afternoon." We both shook are heads yes and then after Margie mom shut the door, I went to go take a leak. I got done taking a leak and walked back inside and Margie was fast asleep and I was standing there naked with a huge hard on. I peeled back the covers and stuck my dick into Margie cleavage and started to jerk off on her tits. I was just about ready to cum when I felt Margie hot mouth finish me off and we both went to bed.

I was still in bed when I heard the garage door open and the whole house empty as Margie and the family left to go shopping. I went down to the kitchen and open the fridge to get out some OJ to drink and did not notice Melissa, Margie sister come into the kitchen. I shut the fridge and Melissa was standing about 2ft from me in a tiny bra and matching panties set. She had on a little pink teddy that was see through and left nothing to the imagination. I froze and she said "hey, how's it hanging? My sister and the family left for the day. They left the whole house empty until this afternoon." She smiled and I said "how come you did not go with the rest of the family?"

Melissa laughed and said "those fuckers will be out all day. They like to go shopping and they love to talk about everything. Plus my mom hates my dad and they will probably argue all day." I smiled and she then said "I expected to hear some noise coming from you room last night. Did my sister forget to take care of her man?" she walked closer and her left breast was rubbing up against my forearm and I smiled and she then started to twirl her hair and look up into my eyes. My mouth dropped open and she said "I love big men and I can tell that I am making you horny. Your big cock is causing a tent in your shorts." I looked down and blushed as my big 9 was straining against my shorts.

Melissa started to touch my shirt and left thigh and I reached down and brushed her hair back and looked into her eyes. She winked and then pulled down my shorts and my big cock flopped out and she sighed and moaned. I stepped out of my underwear and took off my shirt and pulled her teddy over her head and we began to french kiss. She stroked my cock and bent down and licked off my pre cum and smiled. I ripped off her bra and fondled her big tits. They spilled out over the sides of my hand and were warm. Her big pink nipples got hard and I sucked on her aerole and three small bumbs popped up. She was completely shaved and her skin smelled great and was so smooth to the touch. I lifted her onto the kitchen counter and spread her legs.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! eat my pussy you dirty old man!!" I ate her pussy and tongued her small pussy lips and tight cunt and she had two orgasms before I brought my dick into her wetness. She did not cum on my face and had little juice but her tight pussy engulfed my cock as I slid it into her. I grabbed her hips and she slapped my face and scratched my back as we embraced and kissed again. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up with your seed, show me how you fuck little girls." I arched back and slid my dick out and aimed into her face and shot a big load. My thick white goo hit her chin and then her small mouth and finally into her big jet black hair. It stood out as it slid down her hair onto her breast. She smiled and took my hand and we went upstairs to take a shower. She took me into her bedroom and I fucked her for the next 4hours in every hole she had before I gave her a kiss and left her used body in bed.

I took another shower and laid on the couch and everyone got home about an hour later. We had another big dinner and everyone was talking and relaxing when Margie mom asked If I would go to there grandmother tomorrow and help her pick out a tree on her farm. I said sure and she gave me a big hug and this time she squeezed my ass and said thank you. I felt Margie Mom nipples get erect and she kissed me on the lips and I walked upstairs to go to bed.

It was about 2am when I got up and could not sleep, I had felt a little guilty about this afternoon with Melissa but just played it off as being horny. I walked down stairs in a bath robe and looked out back and saw they had a tire swing tied to a big oak tree and I opened the door and went out back. It was a little cold out but it felt nice. There was snow on the ground but that night it was about 45 and there was a full moon. I was standing with my back to the house and I barely heard the door open and Margie Mom come up behind me and put her arm on my back. "Its a good night to be outside, don't you think?' She said. I turned and looked down and Mary had on a bright red Japanese inspired robe that was tied loosely and her left breast was hanging out in the moon light.

It was big and her aerole was shiny and her nipple was dark and purple. I looked down and she did not cover up. My mouth oped a bit and she then slid her tongue into my mouth and let her robe fall to the grown. I reached down and cupped her big juicy juggs and she moaned under my touch. She never said a word and I dropped my robe and she bent over and lifted her ass on the swing. I reached up and grabbed the chains and slowly slammed her pussy on my dick and slapped her ass. Mary moaned and after a few minutes tensed up and orgasmed on my cock. Unlike her daughters she became very wet and her juices dripped on my balls and the snow. I fucked her for about 30 minutes before I released my semen in her tight hole. She got up and we kissed and I fondled her boobs for another hour before she padded my ass and went inside.

It was ten o'clock when Margie woke me up and gave me directions to her grand mother house. They were all staying to decorate there Christmas tree there dad had cut down in the morning and decorate the house. I passed and saw Melissa and Mary who both smiled and waved to me as I walked out and jumped into the car. It took me about 20 minutes to get to Margie grandmothers house. I parked the car and had on my hiking boots and jeans and winter coat and saw Mildred standing near her car getting out a axe. She had on a white snow suit that was zipped down and her breast were spilling out and she had big fur boots on over her tight white pants. She smiled and pointed at the end of her property and we hopped on a big snow mobile and she squeezed my waist as we went looking fer her tree.

It took awhile and she finally found one she wanted and I cut it down in no time. She went back to the snow mobile and came back with a six pack of beer and a big red blanket and smiled at me. She placed the blanket down and I sat down and she passed me a beer. "I figured a big strapping boy like your self could use a beer after cutting down such a big tree." I smiled and shook my head. "My husband used to help me a lot but he passed away a couple years back. Its been a while since I have been in the presence of a big strong man like yourself." I smiled and had another beer and she got up and walked over and sat next to me.

"Do you older women ? Do you think I am still attractive?" I smiled and I new what she wanted so I unzipped my jeans and let my big dick spring out. She touched it and said "Wow if I was only younger and we could have met." I put my finger on her lip and reached over and started to kiss her beautiful full lips. She took off my jacket and pants and then got on her feet and I crawled over to her and looked straight up as she undressed. I reached up and sat on my knees and unzipped her snow suit and she had on a small black thong that was wet. She was sweating and her knees buckled as I fondled her big ass. I could barely see the sky as her tits blocked out the sun and I started to suck her big 2 inch nipples. She had big huge dark aerloes that covered her breast. Her skin was tight and wrinkle and she had freckles and stretch marks on the side. She had a dark tan that made them look great and my dick was harder than it had been for some years.

She was a hot GILF (Grandma I Like to Fuck) but she had a body and face of a hot MILF in training. I started to finger her hot box and she orgasmed and her wetness ran down my fore arm and onto the blanket. I stuck my tongue in her pussy and then fingered her ass hole and she giggled and orgamsed again. I grabbed her hands and she fell down on the blanket. I was hard and tickled her entrance with my cock. She was now laying on her side and I entered her from the side and a big wet popping sound erupted as I entered her wet pussy. She moaned and I was on my knees plunging my cock into her pussy and my big balls were hitting her ass. I reached up and fondled her tits and groped and twisted her nipples and she screamed. I took her juggs and pushed them into her face and she could barely breath. She started to suck her nipples and I could no longer contain my goo, so I screamed and climax into her big wet pussy. I continued to fuck her as I shot load after load into her pussy and I finally fell back and collapsed on the blanket.

Her gash was wide open and my sperm was leaking out of her pussy and she crawled over to me and started to suck my cock. In a matter of minutes she had gotten me hard and was deep throating my cock. Her bright red lips were on the base of my cock one second and then on the tip on cock the next. She had played with balls and stuck a finger in my ass and in no time I tensed up and shot another big load in her mouth. She sucked my dry and stroked my dick until it was hard again and mounted my cock with her still wet pussy. I reached up and fondled her breast and slapped them together and bit her big nipples as she fucked my harder and harder. She rode my cock like few women have and I was loving every minute of it.

Beep! Beep! The moving truck was slowing coming down the gravel driveway. I asked Margie to marry me and then suggested we move back to be close to her family. We were looking for a new house but in the meantime Mildred had a empty room and we decided to move in with her grandmother until we bought a house. I helped Melissa move back to school and spent the weekend fucking her and some college girls. I take Margie Mom to bingo twice a week, that what she likes to call me taking her to a motel and fucking her. At the moment I am fucking the grandmother in the ass as the movers stand in line naked waiting there turn.

4 Big Jugg Whores a laying, 3 Huge Ass MILF's a fondling, 2 Breast a playing,

1 Buck Naked a fucking

No comments: